Saturday, February 7, 2009

Living in Fast Forward

Life is going by so fast. Between classes, Dan working, the kids, and clinicals starting, I have been a busy, busy woman. Things are going ok. Dan really does not like this new position with his company, but apparently it is temporary, so I hope that it is.

Classes are going well, I really enjoy patient care and I've made friends within the class that I enjoy being around four days a week! Microbiology is hard, but I am actually enjoying the information that I am learning. Genetics is super cool :)

Lindsey is almost done with her reading lessons! I'm very proud of her. I hate that I can't devote as much time to her, and I'm afraid that she will resent her brother, but unfortunately I just can't do it all. Jake has been grumpy lately because he is trying to tell us that he doesn't want the bottle, but unfortunately, Mommy can't be with him all the time, so he has to deal with it! He has the most amazing laugh that I take advantage of at any time possible.

Today I am going to try to do some scrapbooking done, go take the kids to the park, take a nap, and enjoy time with my hubby. Tomorrow I am volunteering at the consignment sale with Janna, and Dan begins third shift. Ugh. Hopefully it won't be too long.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

WOW! It does sound like you are living in the fast lane. I know it's hard right now, but hopefully it will calm down and straigthen out soon. I'm sure things will smooth out a little once you are done with classes. Good luck and I'll be keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.