Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Years Eve!!

This morning, we looked at a house!! I think that it is the one!!! It's about three miles away from where we live now, in an excellent school district, and close to everything I know. It's within walking distance of the elementary and high schools, so it would be nice. This is the picture of it, right on the left hand side. I love it, and we are going to put an offer in within the next week.

Lindsey stayed at her grandparents last night while Dan and I had some much needed quiet time. It was fantastic, and she had a lot of fun too. Dan played some new video games, while I read a non-school-related book, and I also made Philly Cheesesteaks...mmm.

Tonight we are going out to Janna and John's for a New Year's Eve party. I am very much looking forward to it! I love going out for New Years, and it's even better because I get to bring Linds so she can have a good time with her friends too.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments: