Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Update....AND...IT'S A BOY!





Well, we have good news and bad news. The bad news is that I have to stay on bed rest for right now. The cyst on my ovary has popped, so that's good news. However, the issue with my placenta is that it is tearing from my uterus, which is causing bleeding. When the bleeding gets past my membranes, it has been causing my cervix to soften, which in turn is causing my cramps, which are actually CONTRACTIONS at only 4 months. Not good.




Dr. Greig wants to keep a close eye on it, so I'm going for ultrasounds every week for the next couple of weeks at least. He's hoping that it will resolve itself, if not, we will have to probably have surgery. LOVELY.


The good news is though, that we got to find out what the sex is!! We had a fantastic sonographer :)


We are having...A BOY!!




No comments: