Tuesday, February 2, 2010

February update

It's already February? What's up with that? I feel like time just flies by now. It's so unfair. I've only got 11 more months to finish my resolutions! Unfortunately the whole blogging thing seems to be an epic fail.

Maybe that can be my new February resolution.

I don't have that much crap to write about. My life is a bit depressing. Work, school, kids, husband...yeah that's about it.

Today is my Grammy's birthday! She's the big 7-0 today. I hope that she has a wonderful day and I wish that I could be there to help her celebrate. My mother is also having surgery, another reason why I wish that I could be in New Hampshire. But we made our decision to live down here so I need to suck it up.

Oh, so I'm trying this recipe today:

Pizza Tater Tot Casserole

Ingredients
  • 1 pound ground beef
  • 1 medium green pepper, chopped
  • 1 medium onion, chopped
  • 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
  • 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
  • 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
  • 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
  • 1 package (32 ounces) frozen Tater Tots

    Directions

  • In a large skillet, cook the beef, pepper and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the soup, mushrooms and Italian seasoning.
  • Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with cheese and potatoes. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6-8 servings.

I've got a crapload of stuff to do today, so I'll blog more tomorrow.

2 comments:

Dr Chris Hill said...

Hi Beckie,

Here's a good video I found on YouTube about religion, you might like to view it and see what you think.

”God in my life”

I think it makes a lot of good common sense don't you?

From
Chris Hill
(Lancaster)

American youth: Young gifted and passionate about religion. ”Fiery lady”

Anonymous said...

nice blog, my blog about Thai food recipes, please visit sometime.