Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Years Resolutions

Here are my New Years Resolutions.

  • Lose 35 pounds before May 11th, our 5 year wedding anniversary.
  • Find a house!!
  • Become more organized...I doubt this.
  • Complete Lindsey's third year scrapbook
  • Get into the Radiology program.

For the first one, I am starting Weight Watchers this week. My insurance gives a discount, so that is super cool. For the house, I think we might have found it, but if possible, I'd like to get into it soon! As far as getting organized, I want to start making lists for each day. I think this will help a lot. I want to try to do scrapping once a week. And then for the radiology program, I need to get my volunteer hours in, that will give me a bunch more points on the admission, so I need to get on that.

AND THEN...

I want to get a job too---hopefully I can find something soon!!

No comments: