Thursday, January 31, 2008

SICK!

Lindsey is either having really bad issues with her asthma, or she has a nasty case of the cold. She was up and down all night last night, an dI didn't get to sleep until 5 am, which at that point I shook my husband and said "Can you PLEASE take over so I can sleep?!" and he did, which was nice of him. So I got to sleep from 5 to 9. I'm dying, I'm so tired, but I can't nap!

So Linds is on the couch watching TV, I'm on the computer as always. Dan got me an iPod FINALLY! I'm so excited. It's green :)

My BFF is coming down next month, from the 25th to the 29th. I'm happy that she will be around to see what Greenville is all about. Perhaps she will like it enough to stay!

Tuesday night I went out to my girlfriend's for a margarita party. That was a lot of fun, I met someone new, and had a fantastic time with my friends. I brought pink lemonade margaritas that accidently got mixed with whole strawberries...and they were amazing! I need to make another pitcher to just have :) I always have a great time with my friends.

Tonight we have an organizer meeting for our moms group. We're headed over to our assistant organizer's house where the kids can play while we sit an figure out what events to do next month...because next month starts tomorrow! I love this group of women...our inner circle of organizers are my best friends and I talk to them all frequently. They make my life down here so much more enjoyable!

So now I am off to medicate my chica, and do some homework. Hope that everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: