Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Our week so far...

The week so far has been pretty good. Sunday we enjoyed family time with Dan. There is nowhere I would rather be then with my husband! We watched the race and some of the US Open, then went out for dinner.

Monday we went to the doctor and they checked the surgery. OUCH! It hurt very bad. The rest of THAT day was shot because I was in so much pain I couldn't get off the damn couch.

Tuesday Lindsey had school so Dan went to the driving range (I did homework) then we went to this AWESOME pizza place, it's called Della Ventura's and it's on Locust Hill Road (290) at the corner of St. Marks. The best pizza I have EVER had. YUM. Then we went home and I took a nap. Lindsey went to bed at 8:30 so I scrapbooked which was lots of fun. Then I watched some TV until Dan got home and fell asleep watching him play video games!

Today we went to Sam's for gas and some stuff, then to the pool for some refreshing fun. It was COLD!! We met up with Mandy, Stephanie and their boys for dinner and then went to Mandy's and finished making the yard sale signs.

Now I am home and I have to do a test tonight before midnight...eek! I've been studying like mad, so now I better go do it. English test tomorrow, psych test on Friday. And a paper due in English on Friday...kill me now! I hate mid-term!

No comments: