Tuesday, July 15, 2008

25 weeks!

Only 15 weeks to go until my due date!

We saw Dr. Greig today, and got to see Jake. He had his face in placenta again, but at least this time the sonographer TRIED to get some pics. They are really blurry, but he definitely has the "Dan nose" and the "Beckie cheeks". He was sucking on his fingers which was really cute. We didn't do growth, but everything down there is looking good, shortening a little but apparently nothing to worry about.

Talked to him about my mood swings and my irritability. He gave me a prescription for anti-depressants (SSRIs) but I'm hesitant to take them because of the risk to Jake. He can get just as dependant on them and that's not good, plus, you can't take them when you are breast-feeding. Maybe I just need to stay away from everyone and not talk to anybody---I have this terrible ability to put my foot in my mouth...it's embarrassing and I say the wrong things...I don't mean to but I don't THINK before I talk.

I don't know what to do!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

You are almost done!!!! I bet your boy will look just like Dan!

YeahYeah said...

Well well well.. you been keeping secrets you witch!!! LOL. I didn't know you had a seperate blog. Witch! You know I like these updates and now I'll be reading this all the time.

You know, they wanted me to take anti-depressants with hannah and I read all the paperwork with it and had the prescription but never took them. I was scared.