Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ah, food

I'm starting to feel better now...thank GOD. That whole week of throwing up was not nice. My house is a pigsty, it kind of smells, and I have so much homework to do it isn't even funny!!

On another note, I am pleased to announce that my best friend from high school is 10 weeks pregnant with her first baby! She is due right around Valentine's Day----very cool. It's neat to go through this with her.

We're staying busy with school, work and playing, though it's been SOOOOO hot outside we can't even play outside the house. I'm hoping to get Lindsey out some time next week to play at Monkey Joe's or something...get some of this energy out, she is driving me CRAZY!!!

1 comment:

The Schultz said...

Since your going to be in bed for a while now you need to write more!!