Friday, July 18, 2008

Soooo sick

For the past three and a half days, I have had something wrong with my stomach. I was hoping that it was just a bug, and that it wasn't morning sickness again. And I still think it might be. I just can not keep ANYTHING down, except liquids, so I'm eating lots of soup and drinking lots of slimfast...the doc told me the vitamins in it are good for Jakey.

I've been doing some shopping around for the baby, we've picked out his crib set, and also the swing, playpen, bouncy seat, etc. WOOT! I pick up the swing this weekend and the playpen next weekend. Now all I need is the bouncy seat and I am good to go...WOOT! We decided on "Go Baby Go" for our son's nursery, I am getting very excited about it. Our goal is to have everything bought and ready by the middle of September, because we found out today that they are taking out my cerclage at 36 weeks, which will be the 1st of October! YAY! I will still be induced and most likely can still have a natural delivery. Plus, maybe at 36 weeks I can have a normal sized baby rather than a 10-pound heifer!

Baby was healthy and happy today at the ultrasound, I don't have another U/S until the 29th, I will be 27 weeks along and we will get some growth measurements!

I signed up for fall classes today, they start mid-August and run through mid-December. I'm taking American Government, American History and Spanish II---thankfully they are all online. I think it will be neat to take gov't during an election year...OBAMA 08!!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Tonya said...

I'm sorry to hear that you are sick. Hopefully it is just a stomach bug and it will go away soon. I had a bad case of stomach virus when I was pregnant with Adam. I'm glad you found everything for the nursery and that you are gonna be able to have Jake naturally like you want to. Maybe he won't be too big of a baby and it won't be so bad. Glad to know everything else is going well.