Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bathtime!

Here are some pictures of my handsome little guy.Jakey in the tub---he loves to get washed. Jakey after the tub---not so happy. Mommy and Jakey in their new rocking chair. We love this chair. It is a glider that RECLINES. Nice. Jake getting ready to go out with Mom, Dad and Lindsey.
Life is good right now. I'm starting to get used to having two kids, though I am still having a hard time adjusting. Dan has been super helpful when he's here, but he's just not here enough! Weekdays are hard for us because I still haven't figured out the perfect balance between my two kids. I wonder if I ever will. I want to do all these fun things with Lindsey, but my new little master doesn't let me.
We are heading for New Hampshire on Saturday! I can't wait to spend a week with my family---though I will be missing my Jessi more than she will ever know. :(
I'll post more soon, I promise, I have to get ready to meet a friend this morning!










1 comment:

Tonya said...

He's so precious! I'm glad you are adjusting to the lifestyle. Hope you have fun with your family.