Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Blech

The yuckiness wreaking havoc on Greenville has found me, I think. I woke up this morning feeling kind of yucky, but attributed it to lack of sleep, since Jake had ANOTHER really bad night. But I got progressively worse through the morning and decided to cancel my craft day at my house :(

I'm just achy and yucky feeling. I have a nasty headache and a hacking cough. I just feel like butt. And I'm still dealing with a yakking baby. Poor lil guy.

As far as his throwing up goes, I'm beginning to wonder if he has an intolerance to milk. He throws up a LOT, has diarrhea, is gassy and bloated and he wheezes, which is kind of scary. So I did some research and am going to *try* to cut milk out of my diet to see if it helps him at all. This past weekend we gave him some formula-laced breastmilk and you would have thought I was feeding him poison with how much he was spitting it out. Jakey obviously does NOT like the formula. It is noted for next time.

So for the next week I am going to *try* to cut all dairy out of my diet. It sucks already, because dairy is basically the main food group for me. I had oatmeal for breakfast (made with water---ewww) and chicken and rice soup for lunch. No grilled cheese with it :( Perhaps I will lose some weight though.

Speaking of, at the doctor's appointment yesterday, Dr. Smith cleared me for diet and exercise, in fact, he insisted on it, thankyouverymuch. Well, shit. Guess I'll start after the new year!

1 comment:

Tonya said...

I'm sorry you feel so bad. We got a small case of it in our house this week. Adam got sick after dinner the other night and I was just a mess yesterday. I went to bed around 5 pm yesterday and only got up once to get something to drink. So, anyway hope you feel better soon! I'll be thinking about you.