Friday, December 19, 2008

It is true...

My son is lactose intolerant. Apparently the doctor figured with all the signs and symptoms I was telling her about that he can't be subjected to cow's milk. And since I am a breastfeeding mom, that means that I can't be subjected to cow's milk. And I can't be subjected to sugar either, so I am just totally shit out of luck!

So I have been trying to figure out what we can eat as a family and I have a small list of things that do not have cheese or milk, or butter in them. I'm also supposed to stay away from prepared breads and such. This isn't fair!

After the hellacious pregnancy I had, don't you think I could GET A BREAK?! Apparently not.

I figure that I will be able to lose weight pretty quickly though, if I can't eat cheese. Cheese is my life. LOL. Without cheese, there is no pizza, no mac and cheese, no cheese bites, no lasagna, no manicotti...no CHEESEburgers!

Like I said, I'll be skinny in no time.

Today I have had oatmeal and soup. That's about it. Some cashews. I've got to go to the grocery store so I can buy some food that I can actually eat and not make my boy sick.

UGH---I should have waited until after the holidays to have him checked...no Christmas cookies! LOL.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

You poor thing. Yes you do deserve a break after the rough pregnancy you endured. I'm sure though it will all pan out when Jake's tummy settles down. I hope you get things settled soon. Also want to wish you guys a Merry Christmas!