Friday, May 8, 2009

What is WRONG with me?

If I didn't know better, I'd think I was pregnant.

My hormones are out of control! Maybe it is the breastfeeding, with the hormones being still floating around in my body, maybe I'm just freaking going insane.

I don't even like being in my own body. The thoughts that I have been having just aren't healthy. I don't like myself, I don't like my husband. I'm frustrated with my kids (though you'll notice that I still like my kids). My temper is super short, I flare over the littlest thing. I'm frustrated over several situations in my life. I'm frustrated with some of the people in my life.

I miss my family. I miss my sisters especially. I want to find a job, but for the life of me, I can't get a call back---though I have got some pretty promising automated responses. Then part of me doesn't want to find a job, because I want to be with the kids. But if I don't find a job, there isn't enough money to go around. We are starting to sink...and I don't know how to stop that.

I'm going to try to stop the pity party, and remind myself that today is a new day.

1 comment:

Penny said...

Awww. Hey, you have described EXACTLY how I have been feeling lately. Hopefully things will get better for the both of us!