Sunday, May 3, 2009

Whew...I almost forgot.

I almost forgot to blog. I'm so proud of myself for remembering to come on here and blog! Last night we ended up watching Peter Pan. It is always so much fun spending time with my family...it doesn't really matter what we do.

Right now I'm trying to write a fiction piece. It is a lot harder than I thought it would be. I've got some parts in my mind, and I'm just trying to put all these thoughts on paper (ok, computer) and make it mesh together. I've always wanted to write, and while I have good ideas, I just never can get it out right. So we'll see how this one comes out. It seems promising. I don't really know the process after writing, but I'll worry about that step when I get to it. I need to get the creative juices flowing tonight. I plan on putting Lindsey to bed early and going to town on the laptop.

Speaking of Lindsey and bed, we're having a hard time with her wetting the bed. She's wet the bed four times this week. She didn't have any accidents when we were in Florida, and the week before FL, she had two accidents. This is really unheard of for my child. I can't think of anything that could have happened, or why she is doing this. I'm starting to think that she might have a UTI or something. We're going to not let her drink anything after 1900, and put her to bed at 2100. I think she might be staying up too late, and that she is too tired to wake up in the night to go to the bathroom. I don't want to put her in diapers or anything...because I don't feel like that actually TEACHES her anything. She gets frustrated with herself, and I'm frustrated too. I feel like I am doing something wrong. We'll see how this goes. If anything, it will be some extra time to myself!

Operation Fatten Baby is going well. Jake really will eat almost anything I try to stuff in his mouth...except GREEN BEANS. He hates them. At least he looks handsome covered in carrots. He's still doing a really good job with nursing, so I think that he should have gained some weight when we see the doc again on the 19th.

I'm going to try to do some more writing before the bedtime rituals begin in about a half hour. Here's hoping we stay dry through the night!

No comments: