Saturday, May 2, 2009

I've got it!

Today was my last clinical for Patient Care, and I have the certificate in hand...I am now a Patient Care Tehcnician! How cool is that? Now I'm trying to find a job, and it is proving to be harder than I thought it would be. Hopefully I can get everything to pan out the way I want, because I really REALLY need a job. I mean, the nursing program won't start until January, what am I supposed to do until then?

I was out at 1, and my mother in law had taken Lindsey to a tea party, which was really neat for Lindsey. We've been hanging out for the day, and I'm happy blogging while Dan plays SimCity 3000 on the desktop. Lindsey is bouncing off the walls and desperately wants to play on the computer...but Dan doesn't wanna hand over the desktop. He's selfish.

I'm trying to figure out what I want to do for the evening. With trying to save money, we've been staying home, but MAN that gets pretty boring. I really want a nap but it is 1640 and that's waaaaay too late for me to nap. I'll never go to sleep tonight! I've also got to figure out what to do for dinner. Again, trying to save money, so we've been trying to actually EAT what is in our cupboards. Imagine that, eh? I think I'll just thaw some meat and make hamburger helper.

Dan watched Lindsey and that starting-to-get-fat baby of mine this morning. So that means that Jake got fed one thing of baby food and he probably didn't get fed any baby food for lunch. YOU CAN NEVER COUNT ON ANYONE TO DO IT LIKE YOU CAN! I mean, I left a note with times and everything. HOW CAN YOU MESS THAT UP?! Grr.

I'm considering re-reading the Twilight series again. I do it about once a month. Admittedly obsessed with these books. I have so many ideas for books floating around in my head, and I would LOVE to actually get one out. I've started one, and we'll see how it pans out. Maybe if I could write a book like Stephenie Meyer, I wouldn't have to work. *SIGH*

Time's up...back tomorrow. Three days in a row...call me butter, I'm on a roll!

No comments: