Monday, May 4, 2009

Just another Manic Monday...

This morning, we went to a playdate at the park with a group I just rejoined since stepping down as Organizer of the GAMM. It was fun...and the biggest perk? Not having to host it. I was able to just watch my kiddos and not have to introduce everyone and be the gracious hostess. I could get used to the anonymity that comes with not organizing a group.

It has been raining on and off all day. We hurried to leave the park so we wouldn't get caught in the rain, but I had to stop at Bi-Lo for some good BOGO deals. I found eggs for 88 cents too, so that was egg-citing...HAHA. (Sorry, I couldn't help myself). We spent the rest of the day @ home, and I even got to nap for an hour and a half...we all did!

We were supposed to go to Twilight Tales tonight, but Lindsey started coughing up a storm. I think that I was fooled though. She hasn't coughed since I told her we could stay home. I think she just really wanted to stay home with her daddy. Dan is helping me with some chores which makes for a happy wife.

Tomorrow is a busy day with Cinco de Mayo...Ole!

No comments: