Tuesday, August 26, 2008

31 weeks!

31 weeks pregnant today. Had an ultrasound...was a little upset that the tech only spent 5 minutes trying for a 3-D pic, but there you go. What made me even angrier was that she didn't take ANY pictures. Jake has not been in a position for us to see his entire face any of the times we have tried...and we've tried FIVE times! He buries his face in the side of the uterus. I guess we'll have to wait until he comes out until we get an idea of what he will look like...though I can tell you from what we have seen, our boy has some CHEEKS! LOL.

They are starting the new meds tomorrow, and they are hoping it will buy us another 3 weeks until at least 34 weeks where we won't have to worry as much. Jake was practicing his breathing so that's good. His head is HUGE! I'm 31 weeks, his head is measuring at 33w3d. Same thing with his legs and arms, though his tummy is right on track.

Dr. Greig said that I could still go into labor early, or I may go when they take out the cerclage at 36 weeks, or they may have to induce me at 38 weeks...who knows. Jake's being a butt already, guess I am in for it :)

No comments: