Saturday, August 23, 2008

Kiss and Make Up Day

Kiss and Make Up Day is Monday. So I was wondering who I needed to kiss and make up with...first of all I had to kiss and make up with my husband because I have been a terrible wench this entire pregnancy. I feel so bad that I am so needy and emotional this pregnancy. Gosh, when I was pregnant with Lindsey, I didn't want anything to do with the man. And normally I am a very self-reliant person. I hate that I rely on him for everything...it's just not fair to him. And I'm JEALOUS! I know my husband would never cheat on me (when does he have the time?) but I have this thing in the back of my mind that he is fooling around...even though I KNOW he is not.

I also have to apologize to my friends, to them, I have alternated between ignoring them and being totally needy, then bitchy. Thank GOD that I got on my anti-depressants. Now I can sort of function. I really can not wait until this little boy is out so I can be NORMAL again. I miss myself. High risk is the worst phrase in the English language, I am telling you.

Then there was a person I fell out of touch with last November or so. I don't know why, but we stopped hanging out, stopped talking...but I miss her. She was such a good friend, but something happened, and it was probably me...it always is. Me and my big mouth. :) So tonight I wrote her an email, my peace offering, and hopefully she will take my olive branch and we can get back to being friendly again.

I'm currently watching my husband rock out on Guitar Hero Aerosmith. It is almost eleven pm and I still have to get my kid to bed. I'm monitoring right now, should be done soon. Urg.

No comments: