Thursday, October 9, 2008

Is He Coming?!

Tuesday: after cerc came out, 50% effaced

Wednesday: 90% effaced

Thursday: 100% effaced, 1 cm dilated and baby is in position for labor, hence why I can not walk any more.

They think Jake is going to come tomorrow!!! I think 10/10 is a great birthday to have. The mucous plug is gone, the contractions are 2 minutes apart, and I've started to have some spotting (gross, maybe. Sorry for TMI, but hey, you came on a pregnant woman's blog) so it is expected that Jake is going to make his worldly entrance by the end of the weekend. I sure hope so, I'm sick of being pregnant and feeling this way. Contractions suck ass. They really do.

So, I'm waiting for Dan to come home to help me dilate a little more :) Then we are headed to the mall first thing in the morning to walk out this baby!

Wish us luck!

No comments: