Wednesday, October 1, 2008

seriously??

OK...so I had contractions lasting 40 seconds every 5 minutes like they wanted. I call, they send me to the hospital. They monitor me, and I'm still having these contractions.

AND THEY GAVE ME THE SAME MEDICINE THAT I JUST GOT TAKEN OFF OF TO STOP THE CONTRACTIONS!!!!!

You have GOT to be kidding me. This is just getting ridiculous. So, I'm laying there, my best friend has to bring me, since Dan is at work and I don't want to get him alarmed (it was 10:45, and he gets out at 11:30, so there was no need for him to leave a half hour early). Lindsey is watching her DVD player, and the nurse comes in and says that the doctor wants me to have meds. They give me 3 shots in the bum, and give me the option to stay or go home. I go home.

OH FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD.

I am so bloody frustrated. (I've been watching too much Gordon Ramsay and kitchen nightmares!)

2 comments:

Amanda K. said...

No idea why they would do that! You are full term!!! I don't think at this point that the baby should be in any danger, so why didn't they snip the stitch and let him come on out?? Hmmm!!! Doctors!! Did you question it?

Penny said...

I heart gordon ramsey, if we weren't both married.. I would marry him. In an episode today he said "gobsmacked" at least four times... *sigh*. Yes, I do heart him so much.