Monday, October 6, 2008

Sleepless AGAIN?!

Grrrr.

A pregnant woman needs the most sleep possible. Not only is she carrying that little one (who isn't so little, might I add), but she is breathing, eating, drinking and functioning for that little one. So you would think that the pregnant woman could get a little sleep.

Nope.

Not happenin'.

So, I sit here, it is 6:50 am, and I FINALLY went to bed at 2 am, after watching three tv shows and counting 700 billion dollars of economic crisis. I should do something productive, like nest some more. I don't think that my house has ever looked so good. Perhaps I will scrapbook. I'm almost done with Lindsey's 4th year, which was my goal to do before Jake gets here...so yeah. Scrapbooking. But I don't WANNA!!! I want to climb in bed and go back to sleep, but Dan is hogging the bed and has probably taken over my pillows by now.

*SIGH*

So the cerclage comes out tomorrow. Maybe I'm worrying about that. I really really REALLY want to go into labor this week. And I'm nervous about not going into labor. I keep having mixed fears: Either A) My water has broken and I don't know it...and Jake will suffer, or B) I won't have my baby until 39 weeks and I will miss out on Lindsey's birthday. Either way really sucks. Thank God my original fear of Jake not really being a boy was resolved when we saw his winky at the US on Wednesday :)

OK...so, scrapbooking it is. GAH. I can't WAIT to not be PG and nasty any more.

No comments: