Sunday, October 12, 2008

Mind wanderings of an almost 38-wk pregnant person.

Ah. Quiet. Dan just went to get Lindsey from my in-laws house. She spent the night because around 10pm last night, I sat down by the tub to give Lindsey a bath, and wound up wet...hmmm. I thought, did my water just break, or did I pee myself?

Apparently I just peed myself.

No, I just have had a lot of yumminess...erm...leaking? So, we went to the hospital (AGAIN) and they checked, had me walk for an hour, checked me again, and told me to go home and go walking today. WHY THE HELL AREN'T THESE CONTRACTIONS DOING ANYTHING?!?!?!?!?!

First of all, I'm trying to figure out if they want me to get this kid out, or if they just want me to get off my fat-ass and do something. It could possibly be a compination of the two. Either way, I have gotten more exercise in the past three days than I have in the entire time that I have been pregnant. We walked three miles on Friday, one mile yesterday, and today we are going to Fall for Greenville downtown, and I am sure that I will do about another three miles or so just with that. I'm really coming to HATE my cervix, and I can not WAIT until I can get my tubes tied so I never ever have to go through this hell that is childbearing again.

What the frick was I thinking? I mean honestly. I would have been so happy living my life with only giving birth once. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I had to do it again. What am I, a dumbass?!

So it is off to walk, have sex, and stimulate my nipples for now. I'll update soon the rantings and ravings of a completely insane woman.

No comments: