Saturday, January 9, 2010

Birthday time!

Happy 28th Birthday to the love of my life!



You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I'm so lucky that you asked me to marry you. You're an amazing father, a hard worker, and a fantastic husband. You put up with me and my crazy, and just roll your eyes at my random Twilight rants. You're supportive of everything I do and you try your hardest to give me and the kids everything that we could ever want and need. You are the sunshine to my clouds, the best part of my day. I love you more than words could ever say.

I'm sorry that you'll have to be taking care of me and the kids today on your special day, but realize that every day that you are in my life is special to me :)



2 comments:

Tonya said...

That was so sweet! Happy Birthday Dan! Hope you and the kids feel better Beckie.

Penny said...

Awww. Remember when you secretly told me you liked him on Hotmail Chat? And he secretly told me he liked you? And I told you both your secrets.. lol Good times, you should be thanking me for your happiness too you know. lol