Monday, January 4, 2010

January 4

Today is my sister's 20th birthday! Happy birthday, Amanda Kaye. Welcome to your twenties.



Today was also Lindsey's first day back at school after Christmas vacation. That was really hard. I hated letting her go to school and it was almost like the first day of school all over again...I got teary eyed. I'm pathetic, I know.

Dan and I went to the gym so we could start our resolutions off right. Jake was a bit of an ass toward the end, but I guess I'd be bored sitting in a stroller while my parents ran around too. I bet exercise looks like fun to kids. HA! If they only knew.

After I picked Linds up from school we went to Publix for grocery shopping. I've become quite the super saver! Yesterday I bought $250 worth of groceries for $100.40. That includes buying MEAT! I'm impressed with myself. It has become a game, how much money can Beckie save this week? Dan's so proud of me, he brags about my savings to his family. I love my husband.

We took our Christmas stuff down today too. I'm happy to have my corner back, but Lindsey was pouty all evening. I wonder, would Santa come even if there wasn't a tree next year? This Christmas decorating stuff is a pain in the ass.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

I've often wondered the same thing myself about Santa. Glad to see you back to blogging. I have just gotten back into it myself. Good luck at the gym. I started a week before Christmas and so far so good. I haven't weighed myself yet, cuz I don't want to be disappointed if I haven't lost any. LOL