Thursday, January 7, 2010

Lindsey lost her first teeth!

Well, it's official. My baby girl is no longer a baby girl.



Dan and I helped her this evening to get her two front teeth out. Well, I held her in my lap and tried to keep her calm while Dan got increasingly frustrated at her freaking out and covering her mouth. LOL. After much conniving and persuasion, we were able to get her to open her mouth long enough to get in there and wiggle the teeth. Both came out within 30 seconds of us getting her mouth open.


Then came the trying to get her to gargle salt water. She freaked out because she saw the crazy amounts of blood but she didn't want to gargle the salt water because of the way it tasted. She was crying over the blood, but we were able to calm her down eventually, and let her stay up.

Tonight the Tooth Fairy will come and leave two gold coins. The Tooth Fairy also leaves a really sweet note. I took it upon myself to find a picture of the Tooth Fairy and decided that it is time for me to yank my own teeth out if he'll come into MY bedroom.

No comments: