Friday, January 15, 2010

UGH!

Some of my readers may or may not know, but I've been writing for a really long time. I love to write. I write almost anything and everything. I write poetry, short stories, fan fiction, really...anything. And I've got a pretty good amount of followers for fan fiction so I know at least some people like to read what I write.

I can't write. I'm in this horrific blockage. I've tried writing different things, but I can't. I sit there for hours, staring at the empty word document. It's so frustrating...and what's worse is that I use writing as my escape, as my calm down...but this makes it so that I can't calm down. I've been a nasty bitch and evil, all because I can't write. I don't know what to do.

1 comment:

Penny said...

I hear you on that! I haven't written in almost a full week now :(