Tuesday, January 5, 2010

January 5th

Tuesday, January 5th

I had the monster of all headaches today. The head pounding, vomit inducing, light sensitive migraine was the mother of all headaches. I took Excedrin, took Aleve, Tylenol, Diet Mountain Dew and a Milky Way. When all else fails, caffeine and meds are the way to go.

I wanted to get stuff done today, but for real, I could not do anything. Bend over, throw up. Spin too fast, pass out. I took a nap with Dan while Jake napped...for two hours. Still didn't help. Finally I took some DayQuil and it knocked the headache out for the most part. Can still feel it lurking, but I think that can be attributed to having two children rather than just the headache itself.

We went and spent some money at the stores with the gift certificates we got for Christmas. The kids got new shoes, Dan got the Jeff Dunham Christmas special, and now I'm off to play some Band Hero :)

No comments: