Tuesday, September 23, 2008

35 weeks!

It really has flown by when you think about it. I mean, I have had a really hard time, but it is almost over. I get off bedrest in another week, get the cerclage out and meds off on the 7th, which is two weeks from now. Then it is anytime after that. I'm starting to nest. I cleaned out the linen closet yesterday. I'm going to go through Lindsey's closet today. I made an apple pie this morning, even though I can't eat it. I'll send it to work with Dan. I just love to bake so much!

I had to monitor this morning, then Jake wasn't moving around a lot so I stayed laying down and keep track of his movements. Jake doesn't like me laying on my left side, so normally he will kick around, but today he wasn't partial to the right side, so he started moving again. He's kind of moving. I think he's just running out of room, because I'm getting sharp jabs of knees and elbows, but no big moves. And he's sitting on a nerve I think. The pain was super bad last night, I even took Tylenol with codeine and laid on a heating pad for awhile...it didn't really help, except that I only woke up once in the night to pee...so the Lortab must have helped out a little :)

Dan will be leaving in a couple of hours for work, then I'm doing a lesson with Lindsey (we're on Lesson 41 of 100!) and then I have to do some Spanish homework. I'm trying to finish with my scrapbooks...I'm getting there with her 4th year. It is my goal to have that one done before the boy gets here...so I'm rushing through! Lindsey is really good about the resting I have to do. She takes such good care of me, but honestly? I can't stay down for way too long...it hurts too badly! For every half hour I am up, I'm down about an hour, but still. If I didn't cook or clean, it wouldn't be done. Gotta deal I guess. At least he's further along so I'm not as worried anymore. I'd still really like to get to 36-37 weeks before he is born. As long as it isn't over 39 weeks then I don't care!

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Yeah I felt that way during my pregnancy. At the end, I was having trouble with blood pressure and things of that nature so the doctor told me to rest most of the day, but I knew there was stuff to do around the house. You just have to do a little at a time and then rest for a while. Glad that it's almost time for Jake to be here. Can't wait to see him!