Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Seriously now.

What the hell is this medicine doing, if it is not stopping my contractions? I had that back pain all last night, all today...and when I monitored I was contracting every 6 minutes. They gave me 2 doses of meds, and I remonitored and STILL had 6 contractions. I mean, why do I have to go through the pain of sticking myself with needles and everything when the damn medicine isn't doing its freaking job?!

I'm waiting to hear back from my OB nurse to see what they want me to do. I don't want to go to the hospital (especially since Dan has already left for work!) but I guess I'll do what I have to. I can not WAIT for this kid to get out.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

just close your eyes and envision yourself on the beach, not pregnant... with a babysitter!

Unknown said...

Oh you poor thing! I hope this little one comes safely and soon so you can get some relief already!