Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Holy Cannoli Batman!

We searched high and low for gas today in Greenville. Apparently the town freaking panicked when Hurricane Ike hit Texas and now Greenville is out of gas. And what gas you can find is super expensive. Coming home from work last night, Dan paid $4.09 a gallon for REGULAR gas! That is insane! So he just put enough $ in to get home, because NORMALLY G-ville is better on gas than in Anderson. And it was, it just took us forever to find a place to get some (FYI---BP on Haywood has gas!) and we paid $3.99 a gallon. My family up in NH is paying $3.54. CRAZY!

We went to Gattitown today to enjoy free carousel rides. Dan and Lindsey had a blast. Unfortunately, I couldn't really partake in the fun, nor the eating of pizza! Argh. I can't wait until this pregnancy is over!

On the pregnancy note, I am 34 weeks today! YAY! However, I feel like this kid is going to fall out any time that I stand up. It's crazy! I only have 2 weeks left on my bedrest (like Gatti was bedrest...lol) but then 3 weeks until the cerclage comes out, and most likely Jakey will come out then too! Let's keep our fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Yeah...people do tend to get crazy when things like this happen. Same thing happened back when Hurricane Katrina came through. Oh well, maybe things will settle down soon.

Hope your last 6 weeks go smooth and easy.