Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tuesday Thoughts

We spent an excruciating morning (about 2 1/2 hours) at the car dealership today due to a busted window motor regulator. I'm so sick and tired of bringing my car to the dealership and being treated like shit. They are rude. I am never EVER going to buy another car at Benson Chrysler Dodge Jeep EVER again. I love my Jeep. It makes me happy. But this service department is the WORST I have ever dealt with...and Dan too! And my husband is an auto tech!

Blood sugars have been all over the place today. This am before eating, it was 122 (should have been 60-95) after b-fast it was 135 (should have been less than 120) and after lunch it was 65 (was under 120, but super close to 60 which is not ENOUGH sugar). I give up. It doesn't seem like I am doing anything right. It's aggrivating. How am I supposed to eat ALL these calories when I am eating low-calorie food. It makes absolutely no sense.

I am looking forward to leftover mac and cheese for dinner tonight :) It was super yummy last night. I'm working on spanish homework and also history. It is super hard to deal with classes when all I want to do is sleep. I can't imagine it will be any better once the baby comes.

I'm 33 weeks pregnant today. There's 3 weeks until the cerclage comes out and the meds stop, and 5 weeks until my induction if he decides NOT to come out when these meds stop, but I think he probably will. I just can't WAIT until this is all over!!!

No comments: