Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Jake's room

This is Jake's crib. I have the bassinet stored in there right now until it is time to bring it downstairs when he gets here!
Dan hung the curtains today, he doens't like them but I do! This is the changing table too.
Dresser with lots of crap on it that still needs to be sorted, and the fantastic fishy swing :) Jake's room from the doorway. Please excuse the rug shampooer...Dan has GOT to do that this weekend!

I love my little boy's room! Lindsey keeps going in there and touching things and saying " I can't WAIT to meet my little brother!" Oh my God it is so sweet. I can't wait for him either!

On another silly note, I have been letting Lindsey watch the delivery stories with my on TLC, so as to answer questions that she has. She is super concerned that he will come out "Cheesy" like the other babies! She's too funny!

No comments: